Ladybank is well served by public transport links to Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee and all parts of Fife. There are also several local taxi firms.
- Sandy Robertson – 01337 830256
- Freuchie Taxis – 01337 858722
- Auchtermuchty Taxis – 01337 828214
- Milburn Taxis – 01337 828928
- Town & Country Taxis – 01334 840444
- Starfish Taxis – 07790 021000
- Alys Taxis, Cupar – 01334 657885
- A&J Taxis, Cupar – 01334 654049
- MTS Taxis, Cupar – 01334 655644
- M&M Taxis, Cupar – 01334 01334 657555
There are a number of accommodation options not far from Off the Rails Arthouse, Ladybank, including these:
Melville Escapes at Melville House – new self-catering accommodation can be in the ‘Tea House’ or in a beautiful yurt in the grounds of this historic building. Whichever you choose, the setting is stunning!
Lomond Inn Hotel Freuchie
Moonzie House Studio Very good reviews. Sleeps 4-8 (about 8 miles away.)
In a spectacular setting in the hills between Newburgh and Auchtermuchty, you will find 4-star Pitcairlie House and Holiday Apartments
Also just outside Auchtermuchty, you will find a 4-star self-catering conversion with leisure facilities at Newhill Farm Cottages
The Eco Lodges at Balmeadowside Farm, a 10 min drive from Ladybank, gets great reveiws and they do short breaks as well as longer bookings.
Near or in Cupar you will find…
The Sheiling Bed and Breakfast, 4 East Rd, Cupar, Fife KY15 4HQ Tel 01334 653268
Trip Advisor’s top 12 around Cupar – some overlap here and some are more towards St Andrews but that’s still quite close!
We also found these places on Air B&B:
Rumdewan, Kettlebridge (about a mile away, accommodates 5)