Step by step through the basics of building your own website using WordPress. We are offering two one-day classes which can be booked separately or together. Each day is based on a series of short tutorials. On the first day tutor Arnis Ardibans will provide a general introduction and the basics of website design, while the second will involve mainly one-on-one sessions. This will enable you to build and manage your own personal website – or improve existing skills. Whether you are a complete beginner or just wishing to brush up your skills in social media and marketing these courses have something for you.
- Choosing domain name and hosting provider, best practices on options.
- Choosing or building look and functionality with various themes and plugins.
- Basic page/post/product creation and optimization for search engines and social networks.
- Simple steps to begin selling your products or services with your website.
- Social media marketing campaign ideas and ways to drive sales on website.
- Questions and Answers workshop.
The classes will run on 11 and 25 June 2016
Cost £30 for each day