A welcome return to Fife-based photographer Bruce Pert who will lead this session introducing visual and craft artists to skills that could help them improve the photographs they take of their work.
This workshop is supported by Fife Contemporary.
Bruce’s previous workshop was oversubscribed and had great feedback. Covered during the day will be:
- Cameras and lenses – an introduction to the necessary hardware
- Basic photographic practice
- Simple studio set-up and lighting
- Photographing the work
- Common problems encountered
- Getting images into Photoshop
- Tweaking the image for best result
Cost £10 per place, 8-10 places available max (unrefundable after booking) which includes tea and coffee (Please bring a packed lunch)
Please also bring the camera you are likely to use and a (small!) piece of artwork to photograph
To book, please click on this weblink which includes this info plus the online booking form –